- ISIS ‘executes’ 232 near Mosul and takes ‘thousands as human shields’, UN says
- A Franciscan friar and parish priest serving in Aleppo on sowing hope where there is so much suffering
- An interesting perspective. The Two-Front Culture War
- May we pray unceasingly for these civilians who are suffering intensely under the tyranny of the Islamic State. Mosul Fight Unleashes New Horrors on Civilians
- Pleading the cause of Middle East Christians
- May we rejoice in the Welsh martyrs. On the Feast of the Six Welsh Martyrs
- Church in Syria
- This moves my soul. Priest returns to his church having fled so-called IS.
- Iraqi Christian fighters raise the cross on the churches of Bartella after its liberation from ISIS
- Church bells peal in town retaken by Iraqi troops from Islamic State
- The joy of Christians. Look at the smiles. Video shows joy of Christians freed from the oppression of ISIS
- No God But One (New Book by Nabeel Qureshi)
- A cradle of early Christianity, Turkey is often unwelcoming to today’s Christians
- Gospel courage. Executed for refusing to say “Yes”
- We are not helpless but can assist them and keep this issue alive. In Defense of Christians
- Gabriel Said Reynolds: What ISIS thinks of Christianity
- Syrian priest who escaped ISIS says, ‘Boycott Saudi Arabia!’
- Parliament hears first hand accounts about the situation in Aleppo and in Pakistan. Wednesday November 23rd has been declared “Red Wednesday” – when Westminster Abbey and Westminster Cathedral will be lit in red…
- The reality of Christian Genocide in the Middle East
- ‘Accelerated targeting’ of ‘disproportionately suffering’ Middle East Christians
- Iraqi Christian Relief Council with Juliana Taimoorazy, Statement On Battle Of Mosul
- Sikhs Set Up Free Bakery Near War Zone to Feed Fleeing Syrians
- The west is so silent on this genocide.
Why Are We Ignoring the Victims of Genocide in the Refugee Debates?
- Christians have lived on the Plains of Nineveh near Mosul since the days of Saint Thomas the Apostle. What strikes me is the forgiveness these persecuted Christians extend to those who persecute them. What a witness to the Gospel and a sign of hope.
Monk living near Mosul: ‘Persecution is a pride for us’
- The Catholic Church is awesome in her mission. The Holy Land Franciscans in Syria need your help. Please share this video, pray for them as they care for the Christians and other people in caught in the violence of Syria and help them help others.
- Pope Francis pleads for the rescue of children in Syria
- Christians are targets of genocide and those in political leadership are silent.
Saving Christians From ISIS Persecution. There is a precedent, from 1975: The rescue of South Vietnamese from Communist rule.
- We Must Speak Out More Boldly on Behalf of Persecuted Christians.
- New cardinal refused to abandon Syria when things got tough
- A branch church of the Syriac tradition that has held fast to the faith under persecution. Pope Francis just visited the Chaldean Catholic Church in Tbilisi, Georgia. Fr. Andrew Toma came from Iraq to be here for a first ever in the history of the Church.
- May we unite our prayer with these children. Syrian children in a lost generation ‘scream for peace’
- This saddens my heart and deeply grieves my soul. The U.S. and U.N. Have Abandoned Christian Refugees
- The battle that saved the Christian west
- The Banners of Lepanto
- The world has shut her ears to the cry of the persecuted Christians. No Where to Go: Pakistani Christians Refused Asylum
- My heart aches because of all this suffering of those who hold fast to the faith. http://ourlaststandfilm.com/
- May we continue our prayers for the Christian refugees who are experiencing persecution. Now all that is gone: The vanishing Christian communities of Iraq and Syria
- Our Lady of the Rosary pray for us. When the Rosary Saved Christendom: The Extraordinary Miracle of Lepanto
- The Christian patrimony of the middle east so torn by strife, is a patrimony so ancient and beautiful. CHRISTIANITY IN SYRIA. Arabic Orthodox chant of Psalm 135 by the School of Ecclesiastical Music (SEM) in the Orthodox Archdiocese of Mount Lebanon-Lebanon.
- Turkey Ani. Ani was the capital of the medieval kingdom of Armenia.
- In the summer of 1990 I spent a week wandering through these ruins which made me very acutely aware of the american genocide. The Ancient Ghost City of Ani
- These haunting chants set forth the beauty of the ancient Christian Church. They move my soul like Gregorian chant moves my soul to contemplate the beauty of God. Emotional meeting between Francis and Ilia II amid beautiful Aramaic chant, the Lord’s Prayer.